Darn.
Igor was glad to hear this, because he could finally be at home completely alone, Ksyusha immediately decided to make a list of necessary things, Igor left the room and went to his bedroom, where he spent all his remaining time until bedtime.
In the morning, waking up, my dear, without even running to the toilet, saddled her horse and forgave me again.
Probably would have ended like this, but everyone somehow got tired at once, or everyone wanted to watch some movie on TV, because the New Year was suddenly remembered by everyone somehow because of the incessant debauchery and fucking. In general, everyone has already moved together to the sofa laid out in the hall in front of the TV set. Lyudmilka, too, was already lying tiredly on her side with indifference, and someone was already lazily, not so much fucking her as holding his penis in her mouth, the head of which she was already quite, quite lazily only slightly sucking, also lazily absent glassy eyes looking at the telly. And someone also already and lazily not so much fucked as more kept his dick in her pussy. And I, as a husband, in order to somehow please my Lyudmila, gently stroked and kneaded her boobs, trying to prick her nipples ...
liveartbcs.com/norway/21-02-2022. Her breathing quickened, and it seemed to be hard for her to look into my eyes. She began to speak slowly and tremulously:
“Then don’t mind. The girlfriend that the main thing is not against?
none
uh, uh what? Inga kneels before me and holds out a glass of wine. Mdaaa evening ceased to seem languid. Well, I didn’t impose myself, I wanted to. I take a glass from her hands, stroked her head, grabbed the ponytail of chestnut hair and threw back her head.
Quickly dropping my shorts somewhere down, I climbed on Kylie. The girl was so fragile and small that I was afraid to crush her. I rested my cock in her tender, wet vagina and lightly entered the girl. The head was inside. But then the member was very tight.